Monday, April 11, 2011

Score!

I don't seem to be keeping up with this blogging thing very well! 

Today I took a personal day to stay home with my sweet girl.  We had a busy day planned with lots of running around.  I decided to get an early start, but we got to the shopping plaza before the majority of the stores opened.  Natalie and I went to Giant, since we needed extra bananas for our clean Wild Blueberry Muffins we'd be making later.  We had about 20 minutes to kill, so we wandered around the store.  Turns out they have almost everything I've been driving 45 minutes to Wegman's for!!!  Even Ezekial bread!  It was an exciting moment :)

We made the muffins this afternoon - they smell fantastic!!  I'm going to wait until Natalie gets up from her nap to taste test with her.  This is so much fun!  I can't wait until summertime when I can be home with her every day.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool you found stuff closer to home. I know our new Giant has a pretty heafty organic section, I haven't found my way over there yet.

    Steph and I are starting to pay closer attention to what we eat and started eating a little healthier. It's made an impact on the grocery bill already. Another $30 a week, so $120 a month if this keeps up. If that farm share works out, we might really consider doing the same next year.

    ReplyDelete