Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let's keep this my dirty little secret...

I have eaten like crap for the last week!  I've had clean meals sprinkled in here and there (orange buckwheat pancakes were tasty), but it has been mostly over-processed birthday foods.  It was such a wonderful week though!  Hard to believe my baby is 2 already!

This lapse into dirty eating habits has me wondering - can food really make that much difference in your body?  It must because I've been much more lethargic, bloated, and battling headaches the last couple of days - a drastic change from my energetic, slim+mer feeling self from a week ago.  That definitely gives me motivation to get back on track!  Tonight I'm whipping up a shrimp stir fry with buckwheat soba noodles.  It smells sooooo good (soy sauce, honey, ginger, lime, and garlic).  I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Next week I'll fully be back to cleaner eating.  It truly is all about planning!  There was nothing prepared for my lunches this week, so I stuck to grab-n-go type meals.  Of course, these are anything but clean.  I'll have to get some cleaner options in mind for next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment